We finished the unit's activity today with mummy helping Faith to complete a card for helper Auntie Mary. We went through the bible verse again and read a bear story too.
We learnt the letter Z at Heguru yesterday and did the dotting of the alphabet today. Faith is getting the hang of the activity - aiming the dot marker at the printed circles! :)
- Books - some of her favourites, a new ABC sticker book, our usual devotional book (devotions continue during holidays too) and a new bear notebook for doodling (from Daiso)
- Toys - her leapfrog laptop (to keep her entertained on long car trips), an erasable drawing board and one of favourite soft toy
- Snacks - fruit bits and biscuit puffs (just enough for the plane trip as we are going to Australia where we cannot bring in food items)
- Comfort items - a small pillow and her blanket
- Accessories - milk bottle, hot flask, bristle brush for bottle cleaning and yes even a baby nail cutter.