By Bernard & Huizhi
To start this post, we would like to thank God for the smooth flow of the programmes on our wedding day and for the great weather on Saturday. As most of you are aware, it has been a very wet week in Singapore the week before our wedding. In fact, the weather forecast shows that Saturday would be a rainy day. We were very concern as it would mean that it would be more cumbersome for our friends to attend our wedding. Amazing, by the grace of God, the weather in the morning was bright and sunny (exactly what we prayed for).
In the midst of our church wedding, in the afternoon, the rain came after all our guests had arrived and it stopped during our tea reception just in time for our guests to return home. On hindsight, the rain came in time to cool the reception area. =)
We would like to give thanks for all who made our wedding so memorable for us:
1) Our family, relatives and friends for waking up so early on Saturday morning and taking leave a few days before our wedding to help us in our preparation and making the whole wedding so beautiful.
2) Our coordinators, Edwin Tan & Michelle, for putting everything together and for coordinating the various friends who kindly helped us in every possible ways and looking into areas which we left out.
3) Our pastors, Danny Han, Paul Lim & Anna Poh, was solemnizing and sharing the Word of God during the church wedding.
4) Our emcees, Samuel & Helen, for doing such a wonderful job of making our family and friends so entertained and relaxed for both the church wedding as well as the dinner.
5) Worship Team: Pat, Yuen Yee, Janet, James, Mingfei, Lynette, Yin Yoke, Jooli, & Nigel V
6) Our band of brothers and sisters, Mun, Samuel, Justin, Mingfei, Judy, Regine, Sze Sze, Huishan & Freda for helping us in various areas.
7) Special Items: Priscilla, Janet, Nigel, Noah, Meryl, Ariel, Xinyi, Vivian, Charmayne, Faye, Shiau Yu, Xin Chen & Jayler
8) Our Photographer and Videographer: Yeow Ming & Michael Wong
9) Sound, Video & Projection Team
10) Decoration & Set Up: Uncle Chang, Alice, Alex, Jessica & Bideas Team
11) Ushers & Carpark marshalls: Bernard & Huizhi’s Caregroups
12) Flowergirls- Vanessa, Joy, Youxuan & Jiaxuan (and their parents)
13) Pageboys- Jabez & Samuel (and their parents)
14) Reception Helpers
15) Bus IC: Michael & Alex
Our Wedding: 30th August 2008
By Bernard & Huizhi
Leave a Reply.