By Bernard Ng
This evening, we had our church rehearsal. Would like to say a BIG Thank You to all our friends who make time to come down to help us in every possible ways to make our wedding a memorable one. Would like to show you more photos I have taken of the decoration within the hall. However, after much thoughts, I decided to keep it confidential until the actual day. Have only one word to describe it. Awesome!!
Retook the photo of our wedding banner which is facing the main road. Today, I realize that everyone who walk pass our church will turn their head and look in the directions of the banner. Such attraction with have... Hahaha... =)
Below is the photo.
Special thanks go to
1) Bro Edwin & Michelle (Our Wedding Coordinators) & children
2) Bro Chang & Sis Alice
3) Bro Alex & Jessica & children
4) Bro Michael, Doreen & Michelle
5) Bro Danny Wong
6) Bro Noah, Priscilla, Janet, Nigel
7) Pastor Paul
8) Bro Melvin
9) Sis Hwi Lan
10) Sis Regine
9) Huizhi's Students =)
What did we do during rehearsal today?
1) Run through many rounds of marching in with the children
2) Run through 1 time for the recessional
3) Two special items by Bro Noah & Students | Priscilla, Janet and Nigel |
4) Decorate the stage, wedding aisle & reception area
5) Confirmation of buffet setup arrangement with the buffet company
6) Wrap gifts
By Bernard Ng
Our new Thomson Washing Machine. Don't understandestimate its size. It can wash 6Kg load despite is slim size. It is also very efficient in its water consumption. =)
Our energy saving fridge =)
Our cool high tech rice cooker!
By Hui Zhi